Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Geo Princess Mimi Bambi Grey/ Sesame grey Review (15.mm)

Hello everyone eeee heheheh well i always love the  geo bambi series they are just awesome to me  im kind a sad now coz i will have to throw this aay soon :O its actually one of my favorite lens .. its just pretty booohooo for me hehe. well :) i had a lot of fun wearing it for quite a bit hehe.. :) okay guys you can purchase this lens @ Uniqso<3  its my favorite   lens store /site :) wel you guys take care!!
  •  COLOR /DESIGN 5/5 hehe i love it :D its awesome color and  it really changes my eye color.  looks like blue-ish  i think it depend on the make up  too. i suggest to put  make up when u  wear  this lenses it stand out more .
  • COMFORT 5/5  its  comfortable and does'nt dry out love love this lens weeee
  • ENLARGEMENT 5/5  there is certainly enlargement  and dolly effect look ,i love it :D this lens is just perfect for me . i highly recommend this lens if you want  eye color change specially on brown eyes!!!!
Brand: GEO
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.7
Duration: 1 year disposable


well this is my  suppose to be peacock look hehe :p they look bluish with this make up

my emo or gothic make up :) they are like poppin with these make up

 my silver grey  make up hehe  they look really GREY  












    Angel Wing Heart