Saturday, February 11, 2012

Barbie King Brown Review ( 14.5 mm )

  • COLOR /DESIGN  4/5 this lens is  noticeable  its not crazy bright though ,, it blend in well on my eyes ,  i like the detail of this lens :D  im pretty happy  with it
  • COMFORT 5/5 I love this lenses i cannot feel them in my eyes at all doesnt dry out either   i wore this a lot  one of my favorite lens.
  • ENLARGEMENT  4/5 definitely you'll see enlargement and that dolly effect its odd this lens appears bigger on my eyes than the 14.8mm super nudy  lenses. i highly recommend this lenses if u want that dolly effect and not natural look :D  sadly i cant have video for this lens  since i throw it away  i had it for a year .so ya luckily i still have the pics !


without flash

bathroom lighting
with flash









Angel Wing Heart