Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pandora Vanilla Shake Green Review (19.5mm)



so this is the picture on  her site :)

Hi good evening :) its  Friday!! and i am happy weeeee :D .. because  off tomorrow *_* and i get to sleep in.. i need  it... well anywho how ish everyone?  hope you guys are doing awesome and enjoying your weekend!

So okay  this lenses is a gift from  ◘◘KittyEyeContacts◘◘  thank you! So you guys might wanna check her website /store  or you can contact her on youtube ---> ♥kittyeyecontacts♥<---  (that link will take you to her YOUTUBE ) like i have said  before she is base in U.S  so its fast shipping specially to me :) 2-3 days got it probably because we live in the same state :). And she super nice, quick in responding about your question/inquries etc. The only thing i dont really know is  if she sells presciption lenses  so i would suggest to ask :) *^^*.  Remember my O.T. Star Grey ? yep she sent me  new one since the pupil hole  were'nt the same . So now they both have  even  pupil hole ! which i will update that  review and post  new pictures . I  got the replacement  real quick  like  3 days :) so im really happy and ofcourse appreciate the FREE lens weee .. okay moving on review

COLOR /DESIGN ♥♥♥♥♥ / ♥♥♥♥♥   I love the color ! it reminded me of my  I.fairy Kirei green  the only difference is the design :) .. Color wise its  not extremely vibrant but it is noticeable,  i actually love this shade of green and the middle part is like yellow/green color pretty unique.The Design this is  really weird pattern its squiggly or shaky toward your eye pupil.   I personally love it :) hehee  its gorgeous and definitely different.

ENLARGEMENT ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥  Its  huge and definitely gave me that dolly unnatural look :) hehe.. bug eyes , anime eyes, ginormous eyeballs?.lol..

COMFORT ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ Incredibly comfortable ! just like my i.fairy lenses..  vassen lenses sure are thinner than normal  circle lens so they just  glide in my eyes . No problem  with them wearable for  long hours .

OVERALL  I love this lens  its beautiful and highly recommend if you want your eyes to stand out more ,the only thing id suggest  do wear make up or fake lashes :) it enhances the  lens  more. Thank you  everyone and hope this help! xoxoxo
 the puppeh is mine lol :)












naked eye :)  weee

 yush im a kitty :) lol >.<









Angel Wing Heart