Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tear lens Grey Review (14.mm)


Hi guys! good evening how are you?  I am doing fine im tired though.. but happy :) soooo hope you all are alright.  ok i have this lens for like awhile.. i  just dont like this lens so i never really wear it .. just once and today and i throw it away ... coz i think it suck.. (personal opinion :) heheh) but anyway i got this for free awhile  ago at pinkyparadise  it was like buy 2 get 1 free random lens.. which i was really excited pretty random alright and i got the stupid lens that i didnt want. doesnt do anything to me at all...


COLOR/DESIGN  ♥/♥♥♥♥♥  I dont like this lens at all .. like it suppose to make you have that teary eyes effect just this is not working for me .. i dislike it >.< thats why i never wear it..

ENLARGEMENT ♥/♥♥♥♥♥  Did not give me any  enlargement at all..

COMFORT ♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ This one is not  comfortable .. it made my eyes red  which suck!

OVERALL  I dislike this lens alot  hehe i dont recommend this but if you like it go for it.. this one just dont do anything for me...

with flash
without flash



Angel Wing Heart