Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fynale - Y16 Blue Green Review ( 14.5mm)

Diameter
: 14.5mm
.
Base Curve
: 8.6mm
.
Water Content
: 38%
Replacement Period
: 12 months
SO hello again ehehehe :) yesh another  lens review aye i got this lens at http://www.uniqso.com/ .. guys let me tell they are awesome lens site..  they have wonderful customer service  they are sweet and response fairly quick with your  questions or any enquiries.. and i just like it  i got my lens in great condition got  about 3 weeks :) ( thats usually normal for international shipping)so i got this lens along with my  showmix brown   i got the review on it too :) so check it out  hehehe ( u dont really have to lol just saying if you wanna seee what the lens look) well ya ill stop yapping :) and here are my personal opinion on this lens . They come  in with lil box its really cute :O well i dont have picture of the bottle of the lens or the box  lost it all  =( ( old computer broke didnt restore it )

Color /DESIGN 2/5  well this lens is not bright at all you
cant even tell i have lens on unless you look real
close , it looks natural the effect it gives me is its
SHINY or TEARY  which kind a nice hehe .

Comfort 5/5 this is extremely comfortable its so
thin i cant feel it in my eyes at all and fits well

Enlargement 2/5 this doesnt give me enlargement
at all
Overall its okay lens , it is not my favorite lens wish it could have been brighter =( or u can see the flower design














Angel Wing Heart